Thanks the observant eye of Junior Montoya, fellow CAP member, and the quick response from our local Tourist Police, these two criminals were caught while robbing another CAP members house on the river road past Rio Mar.
The Criminal on the right was released from prison yesterday after finishing a 7 year sentence for aggravated robbery.
Junior saw the pair walking up the road and knew something was out of place he called the Tourist Police and they quickly went into action resulting in their arrest.
At press time both criminals were still in custody awaiting orders from the Fiscal as to whether release them or process them and move them to a jail facility.
The CAP Team
No related posts.
- 21 Feb 2014Identifying false Colones
- 21 Feb 2014Private Security Companies
- 06 Jan 2014Ojochal Meeting
- 06 Jan 2014Costa Rica’s Most Wanted – Los mas buscados
- 06 Jan 2014Credit Card Theft Prevention – Tarjeta de Crédito de Prevención del Robo