Hello CAP Friends,
In lieu of our monthly December meeting CAP will be hosting a booth at the 2nd COSTA BALLENA Festival 2011 at the Bahía Uvita Community Hall this coming Saturday Dec 10th (10am-6pm) and Sunday Dec 11th (10am-2pm).
CACOBA (the new Chamber of Tourism and Commerce of Costa Ballena de Osa) along with the Development Association of Bahia Uvita present:
2nd COSTA BALLENA Festival 2011
*This Festival will have cultural activities for young and old, live music, a Reggae Show with Mechas and his group, a grand horse parade on Sunday with Marimba Full Impact, a beach run for youngsters. There will also be a football match between Coronado and Bahía, American softball, and the participation of Carlos King – with a group of 50 cyclists from Palmar to Bahía.
No related posts.
- 21 Feb 2014Identifying false Colones
- 21 Feb 2014Private Security Companies
- 06 Jan 2014Ojochal Meeting
- 06 Jan 2014Costa Rica’s Most Wanted – Los mas buscados
- 06 Jan 2014Credit Card Theft Prevention – Tarjeta de Crédito de Prevención del Robo