CAP would like to thank US Embassy Vice Consul Lea Rivera and her assistant Cesar Zumbado for coming to our area to get to know us all better and hear our concerns on security issues. We had a well attended meeting of 25 or so people from Matapalo to Ojachal. The meeting was informal style which allowed for open discussion of our goals, needs and frustrations as they relate to our specific security concerns here in the Southern Zone.
Thank you Lea and Cesar and we look forward to working together in the future to continue making our area a safer place for all who live and visit here.
The CAP Team
No related posts.
- 21 Feb 2014Identifying false Colones
- 21 Feb 2014Private Security Companies
- 06 Jan 2014Ojochal Meeting
- 06 Jan 2014Costa Rica’s Most Wanted – Los mas buscados
- 06 Jan 2014Credit Card Theft Prevention – Tarjeta de Crédito de Prevención del Robo